- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup desicated coconut
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 grams milk or dark chocolate(I use dark lindt chocolate)
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 150 mls flavoured syrup(see my other recipes)
1h 30minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Melt butter in thermomix speed 2 ,temperature 90 degrees 1 minute(or until melted). Add brown sugar , coconut and flour..
Mix speed 3 for 20 seconds or until combined).
Put into bottom of lined 20cm springform pan,press down flat.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes 160degrees.
Put condensed milk into thermomix and cook at 90 degrees speed 2 for 1 minute or until just started to bubble.
Add chocolate pieces and mix bringing up to speed 4 over a few seconds , Add creamed cheese mix for 10 seconds speed 4 .
Add eggs through top hole while mixing,bring up to speed 6 and mix until homogenous - around 20 seconds.
Pour onto cooked base.
Bake for further 50 minutes at 160 degrees.
Optional Toffee topping.
Reduce 150 ml of flavoured syrup in pan for 2-5 minutes until thick and toffee like.
Pour onto lined(glad bake) baking tray and let cool.
Smash pieces of toffee and put on top of cheesecake.
or stetch toffee between two forks to make spun toffee.
I could not take a picture of the whole completed cheesecake as after i returned from work I found one piece was all my family had left me
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- marble cheese brownies