- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup desicated coconut
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 250 grams milk or dark chocolate(I use dark lindt chocolate)
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 150 mls flavoured syrup(see my other recipes)
8Recipe is created for
Melt butter in thermomix speed 2 ,temperature 90 degrees 1 minute(or until melted). Add brown sugar , coconut and flour..
Mix speed 3 for 20 seconds or until combined).
Put into bottom of lined 20cm springform pan,press down flat.
Bake in oven for 15 minutes 160degrees.
Put condensed milk into thermomix and cook at 90 degrees speed 2 for 1 minute or until just started to bubble.
Add chocolate pieces and mix bringing up to speed 4 over a few seconds , Add creamed cheese mix for 10 seconds speed 4 .
Add eggs through top hole while mixing,bring up to speed 6 and mix until homogenous - around 20 seconds.
Pour onto cooked base.
Bake for further 50 minutes at 160 degrees.
Optional Toffee topping.
Reduce 150 ml of flavoured syrup in pan for 2-5 minutes until thick and toffee like.
Pour onto lined(glad bake) baking tray and let cool.
Smash pieces of toffee and put on top of cheesecake.
or stetch toffee between two forks to make spun toffee.
I could not take a picture of the whole completed cheesecake as after i returned from work I found one piece was all my family had left me
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF