- 1 large avocado
- 30 grams Cacao powder raw
- 100 grams medjool dates, deseeded
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600 grams almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 90 grams chia seeds
Add the avocado, cacao, medjool dates and vanilla extract to the bowl. Blend speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add the almond milk. Blend speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add chia seeds. Cook 5 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 2.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Accessories you need
Best refridgerated overnight.
Make your own almond milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي