- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 125 grams coconut cream
- 25 grams Cacao
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
Add all to bowl and mix 10 seconds speed 4.
Scrape down the sides and mix another 10-20 seconds, speed 4.5, until smooth.
Spoon into parfait glasses or serving dish and chill overnight.
Delicious served with fresh raspberries.
Accessories you need
You can double the cacao if you like a richer mousse though I find this quite rich as is.
depending on the size of your avocados you might want to increase the maple syrup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls