- 180 grams Plain Biscuit
- 80 grams butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 100 grams white marshmallows
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 200 grams thickened cream extra
- Shaved milk chocolate
2. Chop chilled butter into cubes & add to bowl, 40 secs/50 deg/ Sp 4, add biscuit crumb back to bowl & mix 10 secs/sp 5. Press into base of lightly greased 20cm base (springform pan if you have). Refrigerate for 30 mins.
3. Grate Chocolate 10 secs/sp 9 set aside
4. Chop marshmallows 3 secs/sp 9, return grated chocolate & milk to bowl & heat 4 mins/50 deg/sp 3 until smooth, remove from bowl & set aside
5. Combine gelatine & cold water in a heatproof cup, stand cup in simmering water until gelatine is dissolved, stir warm gelatine into warm chocolate mixture. Cool for 30 mins
6. Whip cream 20 secs/sp 3.5, fold whipped cream through chocolate mixture, pour over biscuit base, cover & refrigerate for 4 hours or until set
7. Whip extra cream 20 secs/sp 3.5, spread over set chocolate mixture, top with shaved chocolate for decoration
1. Add biscuits to bowl, 10 secs/sp 8
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup