- 12 pieces small candy canes
- 1 package Christmas M&Ms
8Recipe is created for
Place Candy Canes in the bowl and blend speed 9 for 5 Sec, if not broken up blend again. Put aside.
Take M&M's and gently smash. I used a Glad locking bag. If you try in Thermomix it breaks the M&M's up too much.
Break up chocolate and place in Thermomix bowl and blend 4.5 mins speed 2.5. Stop half way thru blending and scrap down the sides.
Take two 60cm lengths of baking paper and lay one piece on the bench. Pour out the melted chocolate on the baking paper and then lay the second piece on top and spread the chocolate out. Spread with a rolling pin to spread evenly.
Lift the top layer and you should have two lots of chocolate. Spread evenly chopped candy cane and M&M's. Do the top layer first as it will be thinner and dries quicker.
Put on chopping board and refrigrate for at least 30mins.
Break up into pieces and place in glass jars for Christmas presents.
I have also used a mix of 200g Dark & 200g Milk Chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles