- 100 grams dark chocolate 70%
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams Corn Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 400 grams Milk
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Break the chocolate into pieces and place into TM bowl.
Chop 3 seconds speed 7.
Add the sugar and cornflour and process for 5 seconds speed 8.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl thoroughly.
Add the eggs and milk to bowl.
Set lid into place with MC and cook for 7 minutes, 90 deg speed 4.
Allow the chocolate custard to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hr in the fridge.
In a clean bowl add the butterfly whisk.
Add cooled chooclate custard and place lid on bowl.
whip for 30-60 seconds speed 4 or until light and fluffy.
Scoop into individual serving bowls and allow to set completely.
Accessories you need
For a sweeter custard mousse, add more sugar.
For a richer flavour, reduce the sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Smoked Salmon Fettucinni
- Macaroni Cheese Bake