- 100 grams raw almonds
- 40 grams pepitas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 20 grams chia seeds (any colour)
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 220 grams Pitted medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla paste or extract
- 20-30 grams cacao powder, Add more if you want a more chocolately taste
- 65 grams dessicated cococnut
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Protein Powder (Optional)
Add all nuts and seeds to mixing bowl and process 15 seconds on speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and process 30 seconds on speed 10.
Roll into balls and cover in dessicated coconut. Refrigerate before enjoying!
Preparation - Chocolate Date Balls
Accessories you need
Almonds make this taste great but use any other nuts and seeds you have. I have used pistachios, and have even made a nut free version with pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and chia. The mixture might appear crumbly but squish it together and it will stick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake