- 200 g milk chocolate melts
- 200 g sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125 g Butter
- 25 g liquid glucose
- 1. Mill milk chocolate melts at speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- 2. Mill sugar at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- 3. Add condensed milk, butter and liquid glucose. Cook at 100 degrees, speed 3 for 8 minutes.
- 4. Cook at Varoma temperature, speed 2 for 20 minutes.
- 5. Add milled chocolate. Mix at speed 3 for 30 seconds.
- 6. Line 25x15 (approx) tin or tray with cooking paper. Pour fudge into tin or tray. Refridgerate.
- 7. Once set, cut into 2cm squares and serve.
- 8. Store in fridge.
Accessories you need
Substitute dark or white chocolate melts if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Jam
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies