- 4 egg yolks
- 150 grams castor sugar
- 500 grams whole milk
- 250 grams heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 gram Nutella
8Recipe is created for
Combine egg yokes and sugar and beat on speed 4 for 5 minutes or until pale and thick.
Add cream and milk and cook at 80c on speed 4 for 5 minutes.
Add Nutella and vanilla and mix for 1 minute on speed 4 or until Nutella has completely dissolved.
Pour into glass jug and refrigerate until completely cold.
Place in ice cream maker and churn as per the manufacturers instructions, usually about 25-30 minutes.
Serve now as a softserve or freeze for a couple hours to make it harder.
Add toasted hazelnuts when serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Nutella Panna Cotta
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella lava muffins
- Nutella Balls (not for children)
- Nutella Baileys
- Nutella Energy Balls
- Strawberry & Raspberry Frozen Cheese Cake
- Nutella Milkshake / Thickshake / Frappe
- NUTELLA SWIRL MUFFINS
- NUTELLA HONEY DELIGHT