- 280 gram packet of Maltesers chocolates
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 gram milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper, extending the paper 2cm above pan edges. Arrange the Maltesers over the base in a single layer – you want the Maltesers to fit snuggly in the pan.
Please broken pieces of block milk chocolate into the TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 8.
Add condensed milk and dark chocolate melts into the TM bowl to melt and combine together to make fudge 10 mins / 100oC / speed 3.
As soon as the fudge is finished, quickly pour over the Maltesers. Very gently smooth the fudge over the top and then gently shake the pan.
Cover the fudge (Glad wrap will be fine) and leave in the fridge to firm up. Cut into 21 pieces.
Accessories you need
Housed in big cupcake cases and wrapped up in chellophane, these Chocolate Malteser Fudge squares would make a delicious and cute addition to your hampers for Christmas.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Sweet Custard Buns