THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g dark chocolate chips, Smaller pieces work well too
- 180 g Chocolate Nesquick, Chocolate Powder for milkshakes
- 750 g Reduced cream cream, Tatua is a great choice
Recipe is created for
TM 6For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- Place the dark chocolate in the mixing bowl and chop 25 sec/speed 6
- Add Chocolate Nesquick and the Reduced fat cream and beat for 40 sec/speed 6.
- Pour into bowl or cups and refrigerate until service.
Accessories you need
We like to taste the chocolate bits so if you prefer finer you have to double the time.
Check that your cream has thickened before pouring it into cups or bowl. If you use a product like Tatua ( make sure you buy whipping cream and not cooking cream).
This makes 8 portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Chocolate banana pudding
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Biscoff Cheesecake
- Mango Cream Tart
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Janine's Lychee Sorbet - Thermie and Friends
- Kheer (A Gujarati delicacy)
- Sarah’s Sugar Cookies
- Variation Caramel Fudge
- Paleo AIP Shortbread with Cassava Flour