- 100 grams Sago or Tapioca
- 350 grams Milk, Water or Coconut milk
- 75 grams Chocolate, Milk or Dark
- 1 tablespoons Natvia or sweetener of choice
Cover sago with boiling water and let it absorb.
Chop chocolate for a few seconds on speed 8.
Add Sago, liquid and sweetener and cook 8 mins at 90* on speed 3.
Serve warm or cold.
Optional: Extra choc bits and/ or coconut to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls