- 100 grams Sago or Tapioca
- 350 grams Milk, Water or Coconut milk
- 75 grams Chocolate, Milk or Dark
- 1 tablespoons Natvia or sweetener of choice
Cover sago with boiling water and let it absorb.
Chop chocolate for a few seconds on speed 8.
Add Sago, liquid and sweetener and cook 8 mins at 90* on speed 3.
Serve warm or cold.
Optional: Extra choc bits and/ or coconut to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie