- 100 grams Sago or Tapioca
- 350 grams Milk, Water or Coconut milk
- 75 grams Chocolate, Milk or Dark
- 1 tablespoons Natvia or sweetener of choice
Cover sago with boiling water and let it absorb.
Chop chocolate for a few seconds on speed 8.
Add Sago, liquid and sweetener and cook 8 mins at 90* on speed 3.
Serve warm or cold.
Optional: Extra choc bits and/ or coconut to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice