- 100 grams Sago or Tapioca
- 350 grams Milk, Water or Coconut milk
- 75 grams Chocolate, Milk or Dark
- 1 tablespoons Natvia or sweetener of choice
Cover sago with boiling water and let it absorb.
Chop chocolate for a few seconds on speed 8.
Add Sago, liquid and sweetener and cook 8 mins at 90* on speed 3.
Serve warm or cold.
Optional: Extra choc bits and/ or coconut to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls