- 220 grams sweet potato, Peeled
- 160 grams almond butter
- 125 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams cacao powder
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 60 grams Coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 160 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 pinch Love
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Have a baking tray lined with baking paper ready and set aside.
1. Weigh 500g water into mixing bowl.
2. Place 220g of sweet potatoes, cut into pieces (2-3cm cubes), into simmering basket and insert into mixing bowl.
3. Set time for 20 mins/Varoma/Speed 2. Prolong for a further 5 mins if sweet potato needs further cooking.
4. When sweet potato is cooked, remove simmering basket from the mixing bowl using the spatula and set aside to cool. Empty water out of the mixing bowl.
5. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
6. Meanwhile make almond butter. Place the almonds into the mixing bowl and grind for 1 min/speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl using the spatula and grind for a further 4 mins/speed 5 until nice and creamy. Let the almond butter cool.
8. Add all the other ingredients, except the shredded coconut, into the mixing bowl including the sweet potato and blend for 10 secs/speed 7.
9. Add the shredded coconut and soft stir for 3 secs/reverse/ speed 1.
10. Transfer the mixture into the baking tray and spread it evenly and keep in the fridge or freezer until it sets.
11. Cut into slices and ENJOY!
Accessories you need
Slice freezes well in individual portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder