THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 125 grams sunflower seeds
- 125 grams Pepita Seeds
- 8 pieces medjool dates, pitted
- 1 heaped tablespoons orange zest, or
- 10 drops wild orange doterra oil, make sure its food grade essential oil you use
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla bean, or vanilla essence
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 95 g Maple syrup
- 40 g cacao powder, raw
- 1 level tablespoons cacao nibs, raw
30h 0minPreparation 30h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. If using ginger: Place empty into base with lid, set speed dial to 7 and pop sliced ginger into openig of lid, whilst blades are running at speed to get a fine 'ginger grate'. If using orange peel, pleace in bowl at same time as ginger.
2. Add and combine all other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
4. Scrape protein ball mixture out of bowl
5. Use spoon and create small round balls by rolling between the palms of your hands.
6. Makes approx 20 balls depending on size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls