- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 12 small candy canes
- 150 g Christmas M&Ms
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
1. Break up the chocolate and place into the Thermomix bowl.
2. Blend for 4 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2.5.
3. Stop it at 2 minutes just to scrape the more solid sides into the middle of the bowl.
4. Break up the candy canes.
5. Line a slice dish with bakers paper.
6. Pour the melted chocolate into the dish and tap to even out.
7. Scatter the broken candy canes and the Christmas M&Ms over the chocolate.
8. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Break up and enjoy or put into a jar as a Christmas treat for a friend.
Accessories you need
This is an easy gift for kids to make for their teachers. You can substitite the chocolate for any of your preference.
This recipe is suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Delightful Dukkah