- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 12 small candy canes
- 150 g Christmas M&Ms
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Break up the chocolate and place into the Thermomix bowl.
2. Blend for 4 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2.5.
3. Stop it at 2 minutes just to scrape the more solid sides into the middle of the bowl.
4. Break up the candy canes.
5. Line a slice dish with bakers paper.
6. Pour the melted chocolate into the dish and tap to even out.
7. Scatter the broken candy canes and the Christmas M&Ms over the chocolate.
8. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Break up and enjoy or put into a jar as a Christmas treat for a friend.
Accessories you need
This is an easy gift for kids to make for their teachers. You can substitite the chocolate for any of your preference.
This recipe is suitable for TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Delightful Dukkah