- 300 grams white sugar
- 250 grams egg whites, approx 7 eggs
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 600 grams thickened cream
- 300 grams Fruche strawberry flavor
- 500 grams strawberries, washed, hulled, diced
- 125 grams raspberries, washed, diced
- 125 grams blueberries, washed, halved
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1/ Preheat oven 120C. Line two trays with baking paper. trace 4 circles decreasing in size, lightly dust with cornflour
2/ Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Thoroughly wash and dry mixing bowl.
3/ Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites in bowl and whip 5 min/37C/speed 3.5
4/ Mix 5 min/37C/speed 3 slowly adding reserved sugar 1 tbsp at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid until well combined
5/ Mix 30 sec/ Speed 3 adding cornflour, vanilla and vinegar. Remove lid using spatular, gentle fold/ stir mixture a few times. Mix 30 sec/ Speed 3
6/ Gentle transfer onto prepared baking trays, creating four even thickness but varied sized disc-like shapes. Place into oven, reduce temperature to 100Cand back for 1 hour. Turn oven off, leaving pavlova in the oven to cool completely (3 hours or overnight)
1/ Insert butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip speed 3, without setting a time, watching carefully to avoid over-whipping untill desired stiffness is achieved. Remove butterfly, add Fruche and gently fold in with spatula
2/ Wash, hull and dice Strawberries, Wash and dice raspberries. wash and halve blueberries
1/ Place the largest disc on serving plate top with cream mixture and fruit, repeat this step with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th layers finishing with a generous amount of cream mixture and fruit. Use excess fruit to fill any gaps.
Eggs room temperature, Bowl thoroughly clean and dry. You can do as many layers as you like. Any fruit can be used. A star fruit can be added to the top.Trace circles on underside of paper to get lead on pav. Use GF Flour to ensure with recipe is glueten free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Little piggy faces
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Small Pavlova