- 50 g oats (rolled)
- 80 g dried apples, I used dried apple slices
- 90 g pitted dates
- ground cinnamon, to taste
Mix 30 secs, speed 7.
Mixture will appear crumbly.
With clean hands, roll small amount of mixture between your hands to form balls. You can make the balls as big or small as you wish.
Energy balls are ready to eat. I usually pop them into the fridge for 5 minutes before serving, but you don't need to do this.
You can add other dried fruit - I add some dried apricots to this particular mixture.
If you can't tolerate oats, you could replace them with shredded coconut.
Original recipe taken from - thenymelrosefamily.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet