- 500g milk or dark chocolate melts.
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g Baby marshmallows, set 3 aside
- 190g raspberry lollies, cut in half
- 300g Clinkers, cut in half
- glass of milk of choice, (optional)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Easy Quick Dessert
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Scrape down and continue melting a further 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Set TM 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1 / Reverse and while blades are moving, add Raspberries, marshmallows and Clinkers through the hole in TM lid.
- Ensure all ingredients are combined with aid of spatula, then place into a lined rectangle slice tin and cool in fridge before cutting into squares.
- Pour a glass of milk in TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
- oh and don't forget to place the 3 marshmallows that you set aside on top of your chocolate milk!
Buy 2 packets of Clinkers - cut all in half - eat all the yellow ones while melting chocolate and only use the red and green in the Rocky Road!
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Clinker Rocky Road
To Clean Thermomix Bowl
Raspberries: the packets are usually 200g so I took that to mean that I was then allowed to eat the other 10gram while making the Rocky Road!
Raspberries can be substituted with other red jelly lollies e.g. snakes / red frogs.
Please note that the coconut oil is not essential. It just makes the chocolate a little smoother and therefore easier to work with.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun