- 500g milk or dark chocolate melts.
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g Baby marshmallows, set 3 aside
- 190g raspberry lollies, cut in half
- 300g Clinkers, cut in half
- glass of milk of choice, (optional)
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Scrape down and continue melting a further 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Set TM 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1 / Reverse and while blades are moving, add Raspberries, marshmallows and Clinkers through the hole in TM lid.
- Ensure all ingredients are combined with aid of spatula, then place into a lined rectangle slice tin and cool in fridge before cutting into squares.
- Pour a glass of milk in TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
- oh and don't forget to place the 3 marshmallows that you set aside on top of your chocolate milk!
Buy 2 packets of Clinkers - cut all in half - eat all the yellow ones while melting chocolate and only use the red and green in the Rocky Road!
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Clinker Rocky Road
To Clean Thermomix Bowl
Raspberries: the packets are usually 200g so I took that to mean that I was then allowed to eat the other 10gram while making the Rocky Road!
Raspberries can be substituted with other red jelly lollies e.g. snakes / red frogs.
Please note that the coconut oil is not essential. It just makes the chocolate a little smoother and therefore easier to work with.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun