THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 g glace cherries
- 1000 g dessicated coconut, 4 cups
- 1 cans condensed milk
- 5 drop Red food colouring
- 375 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 30 g Copha
Recipe is created for
Place 200g cherries into cleaned bowl and pulse on turbo 3-4 times.
Add coconut and pulse on turbo 3-4 times to combine.
Chop remaining 100g cherries into quarters and add to bowl with condensed milk and food colouring. Combine on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Roll into teapsoon sized balls and refrigerate until firm (2 hours is long enough).
Place all ingredients into clean and dry bowl and melt on 60 degrees, speed 3 for 3 minutes.
Dip balls into chocolate and decorate, place in fridge until set.
These made the perfect gift for Christmas
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet