- 250 grams raw cashews or macadamias
- 500 grams desicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop Strawberries 3 seconds - speed 4
- Put aside in a separate bowl.
- Add cashews, coconut, rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice) vanilla essence and water to bowl and mix 20 seconds - speed 9.
- Scrape down bowl and mix 20 seconds - speed 9
- Add chopped strawberries and mix 6 seconds - speed 1 -
- Roll the batter into 15 balls and place on a tray on baking paper.
- Put in freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry bowl thoroughly.
- After 20 minutes, add dark chocolate to bowl and chop 4 seconds - speed 7.
- Scrape down sides.
- Melt 4 minutes - 37 degrees -speed 3.
- Roll each bliss ball in melted chocolate and place on baking paper on a tray.
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
Coconut and Strawberry Cream Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
You can use a mix of cashews and macadamias as well.
Another sweetener can be used in place of rice malt syrup e.g. maple syrup or honey
By the way, these are actually quite healthy - antioxidant rich chocolate, protein and good fat and fibre - guilt free treats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate Muesli
- Detox Juice
- QUINCE BISCUIT PIE WITH MAPLE CREAM
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake with Crème Fraîche Buttercream Frosting
- APRICOT CUSTARD SLICE
- WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
- Chocolate Quinoa and Coconut Muffins
- Salmon With Prawns and Scallops in Champagne Butter Cream Sauce
- CHOCOLATE CREAMY DREAMIES
- Inside Out Bread
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago