- 160 grams Coconut butter, (creamed coconut)
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 20 grams raw carob powder
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 10 drops stevia, or to taste
- coconut oil, for greasing molds
1. Grease molds (such as sections of ice cube tray) with coconut oil. Place coconut butter into TM bowl. Melt, 2 minutes, 50 degrees, Speed 1.
2. Add all other ingredients into TM bowl except coconut oil. Warm and combine, 3 minutes, 50 dgrees, Speed 4.
3. Check consistency and if still lumpy scrape down sides of bowl, mix 1 minute, slowly increasing speed from 1 to 6.
4. Pour mixture into greased molds. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before devouring.
Accessories you need
I've also flavoured this in various ways such as:
Jaffa by adding in 1 Tablespoon orange peel powder.
Mocha treat by adding 1-2 Tablespoon ground coffee.
Spiced Chocolate by adding 2 teaspoons cinnamon or mixed spice.
I use silicone confectionery moulds which don't require greasing!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Apricot and Coconut Slice
- Gluten Free Profiteroles
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Pear and Raspberry Loaf (refined sugar-free)
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney