- 80 grams Cashews
- 45 grams Natural desiccated coconut, plus extra for coating
- 15 grams Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Vanilla pod, seeds only
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds / speed 6.
Mixture should be sticky. If not, mix for another couple of seconds on speed 6.
Roll mixture into balls and coat in extra coconut.
Store in fridge/freezer.
This batch makes approximately 9 bliss balls but you could easily double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates