- 80 grams Cashews
- 45 grams Natural desiccated coconut, plus extra for coating
- 15 grams Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Vanilla pod, seeds only
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds / speed 6.
Mixture should be sticky. If not, mix for another couple of seconds on speed 6.
Roll mixture into balls and coat in extra coconut.
Store in fridge/freezer.
This batch makes approximately 9 bliss balls but you could easily double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake