- 80 grams Cashews
- 45 grams Natural desiccated coconut, plus extra for coating
- 15 grams Goji Berries
- 1 tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Vanilla pod, seeds only
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds / speed 6.
Mixture should be sticky. If not, mix for another couple of seconds on speed 6.
Roll mixture into balls and coat in extra coconut.
Store in fridge/freezer.
This batch makes approximately 9 bliss balls but you could easily double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls