- 2 cans 400ml Coconut Milk or Cream.
- 250 grams Fresh Mango
- 250 grams Fresh paw paw
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 80 grams raw sugar or sugar of your choice, (adjust to taste)
- 1 egg white, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Freeze coconut milk or cream in ice cube trays (approximately 4 trays)
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10sec/speed 9
Add fruit and vanilla bean paste ( I use Thermomix Tick of Yum recipe)
Blend 20sec/speed 10
Add frozen coconut ice cubes and blend 1min 30sec speed 9 (assit with spatula in lid)
If you want to use egg white add with coconut ice cubes
Coconut Mango and Paw Paw Sorbet
Accessories you need
Freeze leftover Sorbet in the ice cube trays you used for freezing your coconut cream in then use as required by putting cubes into bowl on speed 9 for 30 sec or put into ice pop containers for an instant iceblock
Suitable for TM5 and TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free