- 540 grams coconut cream
- 660 grams thickened cream
- 160 grams Milk
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 1 level tsp vanilla essence
- 18 grams powdered gelatine
- 4 passionfruit, Pulp removed
- 1/3 papaya, Deseeded, peeled, diced
- 1/2 Pineapple, Peeled, core removed, diced
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put coconut cream, thickened cream, milk, caster sugar and vanilla essence into the bowl of the thermie. Heat for 8 mins, 90 deg, sp 2. let sit for 10 minutes.
- Put 2 T of boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over half gelatine. Whisk. Add remaining gelatine and whisk. Set aside for 4 mins until clear.
Start thermie going at sp 3 and scrape gelatine mixture into bowl through hole in lid. Put MC in place and increase thermie speed to 6 for 30 seconds. Pour mixture into 6 one cup decorative bowls or glasses. Refrigerate overnight to set.
Serve with mixed tropical salsa on side.
Increase quantities to serve 10.
800ml coconut cream (2 tins)
880ml thickened cream
300g caster sugar
1 t vanilla essence
24 g powdered gelatine.
Cooking times don’t change.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hot Chocolate with Froth