- 105 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 60 grams Maple syrup
- 50 grams cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add coconut oil to bowl and melt
1min 30 seconds/100c/speed 2
Place Shredded coconut on a sheet of baking paper and cook in oven until lightly golden and toasted.
(Keep a close eye on it, it can burn quick)
Add maple syrup to bowl and mix.
5 seconds/speed 4
Add cocoa powder to bowl and mix.
10 seconds/speed 5
Pour melted chocolate mixture over toasted coconut and mix all together until all the coconut is covered.
Spread out evenly over baking paper and place in freezer for 30mins-60mins or until all set
Cut or break into desired sized pieces.
(I kept mine in the freezer unless I'm putting it out on the table for guests.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)