- 100 grams white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Place ingredients into bowl.
Set timer for 2 minutes at 50 degrees, speed 2
Accessories you need
Pour into moulds and either leave on bench to set (or in fridge away from prying fingers!)
This recipe goes great dipping my Heavenly Coconut Shortbread into! (on the recipe community) - devine!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties