THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 600ml pure cream
- 395 g tin of condensed milk
- 15 g instant coffee
- Boiling water, minimal amount
Recipe is created for
1. Dissolve instant coffee in a very small amount of boiling water.
2. Add all ingredients to bowl.
3. Mix for 2 min/spd 4-5. Don't over-mix!
4. Pour/scrape into container with lid.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours (overnight is best).
Accessories you need
You are only limited by your imagination for flavour variations...
Any yummy liqueur: Bailey's, Tia Maria, limoncello, butterscotch schnapps, Cointreau
Just go for it - and please post any successes below!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"
- Susan's Double Choc Mint Hot Chocolate Mix