- 1 packet Nice biscuits
- 100 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tsp n ground cinnamon
- 250 g block Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 60 g lemon juice
Recipe is created for
Put biscuits and cinnamon into bowl and crush for 5-6 seconds on speed 7. Set aside. No need to wash bowl.
Melt butter in bowl, 3 minutes at 50° on speed 2. Add crumbs back into bowl and mix for 3-4 seconds on speed 4.
Press into 20cm spring form tin or a foil lined cake tin. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Clean the bowl for the filling.
Put chopped Cream Cheese, Condensed Milk and lemon juice into bowl and mix for 8 seconds on speed 6 (the mixture should be extremely smooth).
Pour filling into base, sprinkle with cinnamon and refrigerate at least overnight (2 nights is better). The longer you let this cheesecake set, the better it is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie