- 1 packet Nice biscuits
- 100 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tsp n ground cinnamon
- 250 g block Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 60 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Put biscuits and cinnamon into bowl and crush for 5-6 seconds on speed 7. Set aside. No need to wash bowl.
Melt butter in bowl, 3 minutes at 50° on speed 2. Add crumbs back into bowl and mix for 3-4 seconds on speed 4.
Press into 20cm spring form tin or a foil lined cake tin. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Clean the bowl for the filling.
Put chopped Cream Cheese, Condensed Milk and lemon juice into bowl and mix for 8 seconds on speed 6 (the mixture should be extremely smooth).
Pour filling into base, sprinkle with cinnamon and refrigerate at least overnight (2 nights is better). The longer you let this cheesecake set, the better it is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding