- 1 packet Nice biscuits
- 100 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tsp n ground cinnamon
- 250 g block Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 60 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Put biscuits and cinnamon into bowl and crush for 5-6 seconds on speed 7. Set aside. No need to wash bowl.
Melt butter in bowl, 3 minutes at 50° on speed 2. Add crumbs back into bowl and mix for 3-4 seconds on speed 4.
Press into 20cm spring form tin or a foil lined cake tin. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Clean the bowl for the filling.
Put chopped Cream Cheese, Condensed Milk and lemon juice into bowl and mix for 8 seconds on speed 6 (the mixture should be extremely smooth).
Pour filling into base, sprinkle with cinnamon and refrigerate at least overnight (2 nights is better). The longer you let this cheesecake set, the better it is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Raw Choc Orange Fudge
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts