- 100 g organic rolled oats
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract, I use homemade
- dash agave syrup
You could also throw in a handful of choc chips, goji berries whatever you like! Just chuck them in after the last step and combine on Reverse Speed 4.
I found this recipe on the Girl makes food blog but have tweaked it to my liking. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice