- 150 grams rolled oats
- 55 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 level teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 140 grams Cashew (or Almond) Butter
- 100 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 60 grams Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams dark chocolate
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams Cashew (or Almond) Butter
- Sea Salt Flakes to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 20 x 20cm square cake tin with baking paper going both ways.
Add Rolled Oats to TM bowl. Mill 20secs Sp9.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Vanilla Protein Powder, Sea Salt & Bicarb Soda.
Combine 3secs Sp5.
Add Cashew (or Almond) Butter, Pure Maple Syrup, Almond Milk & Vanilla Extract. Combine 15secs Sp5 or until you have a dough like ball.
Using wet hands, press evenly into prepared tin.
Wash and thoroughly dry bowl.
Make Chocolate Topping.
Add broken pieces of Dark Chocolate to TM bowl. Grate 5secs Sp8. Scrape down bowl.
Add Coconut Oil & Cashew (or Almond) Butter. Melt 2mins 50 Degrees Sp3.
Pour onto slice and spread evenly with spatula or knife.
Sprinkle with Sea Salt Flakes.
Freeze for at least 2 hours before slicing into bars.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe belongs to @hummusapien. I have just adapted it to suit the Thermomix.
I make these protein bars for my daughter's surf boat rowing crew when they are competing in surf carnivals. They love it!
Make The Base
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee