- 120 g full cream milk powder
- 700 g Luke Warm Water
- 110 g Raw caster sugar
- 150 g medium grain rice
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl
cook at 100 degrees for 4 minutes on soft speed in reverse
scrape down sides and cook for an additional 40 minutes at 90 degrees on soft speed in reverse
Can be served warm or cold.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days in an air tight container
can be reheated in the microwave.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen