- 120 g full cream milk powder
- 700 g Luke Warm Water
- 110 g Raw caster sugar
- 150 g medium grain rice
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl
cook at 100 degrees for 4 minutes on soft speed in reverse
scrape down sides and cook for an additional 40 minutes at 90 degrees on soft speed in reverse
Can be served warm or cold.
Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days in an air tight container
can be reheated in the microwave.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan