- 160 grams raw cashews, (soaked at least 6 hours)
- 175 grams honey, maple syrup, or agave
- 400 grams coconut milk, (can or make in thermomix)
- 2.5 level tablespoons coconut oil, (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 50 grams dark chocolate eg Lindt (chopped finely)
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients except the dark chocolate to the Thermomix and mix 1 minute/speed 9. It should be creamy and blended.
If using an ice cream machine - Chill mixture in the freezer for 1.5 to 2 hours, or in the fridge overnight. Otherwise you could pour the mixture into ice cube trays to freeze and blend later in the Themomix
Once mixture is chilled, add to ice cream machine for 30 mins. Add chopped chocolate chips, in last 5 minutes.
Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 4-6hours until firm
Set out 15mins before serving to soften
If not using an icre cream machine, once mixture is frozen, add cubes to bowl and blend by slowly turning the speed dial to speed 10 approx 1 minute
Make sure you use a litte bit of fluid like coconut milk, when adding the frozen cubes.
Once blended, add the dark choc chips and blend for 10 secs/speed 5
Adapted from Minimalist Baker recipe
Blending without an Ice Cream machine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake