- 4 litres Milk, Long life full cream
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 350 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 eggs
- 150 g Butter, softened to room temperature
- 120 g white sugar
- 500 g ricotta, see step 1
- 1 egg
- 80 g white sugar
- 50 g chocolate chips
- 200 g Nutella, or as much as you like
- 50 g chocolate chips
1h 40minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Pour 2litres of milk into bowl and heat to 100 degrees at speed 2. Approx 15mins.
2) When it reaches 100 degrees, turn the temperature back down to '0' while letting the speed continue.
3) Remove MC and increase speed to 4, to cause a whirlpool effect.
4) Pour in 1/2 cup of vinegar through lid and then stop the speed.
5) Allow to sit for 2 minutes and then pour into a nut bag that is resting inside the simmering basekt to drain (see tips)
6) Leave to drain and cool for 20mins
7) Repeat so that you have 500grms (a bit over is okay, still use it all)
1) Add all ingredients and select the 'dough' icon
2) Knead the ingredients for 2 minutes then tip out onto Thermomat or bench
3) Roll into a ball and then wrap tightly in cling wrap
4) Refridgerate while preparing filling
1) Put chocolate chips into freezer while preparing rest of filling, at least 10mins. (see tips)
2) Place remaining ingredients into bowl and mix at speed 4 until a creamy consistency
3) Add chocolate chips and mix at speed 2, until just mixed through
4) Place whole bowl into fridge while constructing base
1) Using a 24cm cake tin, or smaller if you want shorter sides, roll out base and press into well greased tin.
2) Prick the base with a fork.
3) Spoon filling into tin speading out evenly.
4) Cook in oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
5) Allow to cool completely.
6) Smooth over an even layer of Nutella and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
You will need a nut bag or similar to drain out the ricotta.
Try sitting the nut bag inside the simmering basket. Place the basket onto of an overturned bowl that is resting inside a larger bowl. This will catch all the whey as it drains from the ricotta.
Placing the chocolate chips into the freezer ensures that they will not melt and loose their shape during the cooking process.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates