- 10 medjool dates pitted
- 150 grams peanuts or cashews or macadamias
- 20 grams raw cacao powder
- 55 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams cacao nibs
- dash vanilla bean paste or essence
- pinch sea salt / pink salt
1. Ensure pips are taken out of each date
2. Add dates to TM Bowl and blend 3-5 secs/ sp 7 or until a paste forms
3. Add all other ingredients except cacao nibs and combine 10 seconds/ sp4-5, or until desired consitency.
4.Add cacao nibs and mix 5 secs / sp 3
5.Roll teaspoon amounts into balls. store in the fridge
Accessories you need
This works well with peanuts, with softer nuts like macadamias you'll need to play with times of processing to achieve consistency of desired crunch level.
Thank you to //thelittlegnomeshome.blogspot.com.au/ for the original recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي