- 220 g Cashew Butter
- 240 g coconut cream
- 5 g lemon zest
- 50 g lemon juice
- 60 g Rice malt syrup
- 50 g Maple syrup
- 5 g Vanilla Paste
- Place all of the ingredients into the bowl, put lid on with measuring cup and mix for 20sec speed 5
Remove lid and scrap sides of the bowl, replace lid keeping measuring cup inserted and mix a further 20sec speed 5
Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze for 6hrs until set.
Once set, scoop using the icecream scoop and enjoy.
Accessories you need
I made this using rice malt syrup so it was fodmap friendly for my sister, you can just use honey
This was a Wholefood Simply recipe I've just made with Thermomix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Variation Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mars Bar Slice ( No Bake)
- Crunchy fritters batter (Pisang/Cempedak goreng rangup)
- Sticky Date Puddings
- Vegan Caramel Cups
- Bubur Sumsum
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Passionfruit Curd
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)