- 100g brown sugar
- 200g raw sugar
- 400g can Condense Milk (1 tin)
- 50g dark chocolate, I used Lindt pastiles
- 50g cacao powder
- 40g Coconut butter
- 20g Goji Berries dried
- black sea salt flakes, sprinkle on top
- pink sea salt crystals, sprinkle on top
- 75g Butter
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sugar condense milk and butter into TMX bowl and cook for 10minutes on 70C speed 3
2. Add dark chocolate, ccoconut butter,cacao powder to TMX bowl and cook 15minutes on 100C speed 3
3. Cook fudge for 30 minutes on varoma speed 2
4. Remove lid, avod dropping excess moisture into bowl, wipe lid and replace lid
5. Blend fudge for 2 minutes on speed 5 gradually increasing to speed 6
6. Pour fudge into a lined container and allow to cool slightly before sprinkling with Goji Berries, black salt flakes and pink salt chrystals
7. Refridgerate to set
Keep refridgerated, as the fudge becomes soft at room temperature
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls