- 450 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 50 grams preferred nuts, such as walnuts, pistachio, almonds etc.
1. Place nuts in , blend for 6 sec, speed 6. set aside.
2. Without washing the TM bowl, add pitted medjool dates and blend 30 sec, speed 10. then set aside in fridge for about 2 hours. This way the dates are easier to work with and less sticky.
3. With slightly damp hands roll date mass into rolls, cut to desired length pieces and coat with reserved crushed nuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي