- 450 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 50 grams preferred nuts, such as walnuts, pistachio, almonds etc.
1. Place nuts in , blend for 6 sec, speed 6. set aside.
2. Without washing the TM bowl, add pitted medjool dates and blend 30 sec, speed 10. then set aside in fridge for about 2 hours. This way the dates are easier to work with and less sticky.
3. With slightly damp hands roll date mass into rolls, cut to desired length pieces and coat with reserved crushed nuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge