- 500 g white chocolate
- 100 g Pistachios (shelled)
- 100 g cranberries/craisins
- 250 g Pink & White Marshmallows
Put 250g of the chocolate into the TM bowl. Chop for 8 seconds on speed 9. Add rest of chocolate to bowl and chop again for 8 seconds on speed 9.
Melt chocolate for 3 minutes at 50C on speed 3. Scrape down part way through to make sure all the chocolate is melted.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on and speed 2 with aid of spatula.
Pour into lined 18 x 28cm tray and set in fridge.
Once set, slice into bite size pieces and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache