THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 1 lemon zest, grated, no need to grate
- 80 grams cold pressed, coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sugar, Rapadura, Or alternative
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 20 grams Flaxseed, ground
- 60 grams almond meal
- 100 grams rolled oats, Or alternative if wanting gluten free
- 80 grams sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp Protein Powder, I use Nutra Organics Collagen Body
- 2 tbsp cold pressed, coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp honey, liquid, or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Cashew cream, cashew butter (see below)
- 4 tbsp coconut, shredded, to top
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 20 grams oil, sunflower, cold pressed (not supermarket type)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add dates, lemon zest and oast to .
Set 20 sec, speed 8. Tip in to a bowl and set aside in a bowl.
Add coconut oil, sugar and lemon juice to .
Set 2 min, temp 90 degress, speed 2.
Add coconut, ground flaxseed, alomd meal, sunflower seeds, protein powder (pea protein is a good one if vegan or non dairy) and the date/oat/zest mix to .
Set 30 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Set 30 sec, speed 4 .
Pour in to lined slice tray and refridgerate.
Add all ingredients to and set 1 min, 80 degrees, speed 2.5.
Ensure it is well mixed and spread over the top of your base and sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
Pop it back in the fridge.
Can be frozen and taken out as required.
Place raw cashews in heated oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
Place in and set 45 sec, speed 9. Scrape down sides and stir.
Set 20 sec, speed 9.
Add oil to and set 20 sec, speed 6.
Use 2 Tbs in this recipe and pour the rest in a glass jar (if you can resist the urge to eat the rest).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre