- 1 cup --- almond meal, (I used LSA)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3/4 cup Protein Powder, (I used chocolate)1
- 1 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 pitted dates, Pre soak in hot water
- 125mL evaporated milk
1. Add all dry ingredients. With lid and MC finely chop 30sec speed 6-7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Drain dates and add to bowl. Mix 20 secs speed 5
4. Scrape down sides
5. Add evaporated milk and combine 25 Sec speed 3
6. Roll into balls (makes 16) and coat in extra coconut. Refrigerate
If desired add honey (approximately 2 tablespoons for taste ) when adding dates
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.