- 100 grams raw cacao nibs
- 1 bottle thickened cream, (600ml)
- 4 heaped tablespoons Milo
- 1 tablespoons Cacao
- 1 tablespoons Stevia or sweetner
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Cooling Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Custard/mousse Dessert
1. Add Cacao Nibs to bowl and blitz - 5 seconds/Speed 7. Set aside.
2. Place butterfly into bowl. Add thickened cream, Milo, cacao and stevia. Beat - 20 seconds/Speed 4.
3. Add the blitzed cacao nibs and beat - 10 seconds/Speed 4. If it has not thickened, keep beating 5 seconds at a time, until the cream has thickened, and has the 'frangipani' look at the top. Be careful not to overbeat or you'll get Milo flavoured butter!
4. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. Serve sprinkled with extra Milo!
- Light cream DOES NOT work!
- Thickened cream (and pure cream) works best cold and straight out of the fridge.
- For some reason the brand/use-by-date/cow etc always differs and affects the timing of the whipping. Keep an eye on it through the MC hole and if it looks 'frangipani' then it is ready to go, however the total 30 seconds generally seems to be the golden number!
- The texture gets more aerated and 'mousse' like the longer you leave it (i.e. overnight)
This is also amazing with the 20 Second Milo Brownie as a Milo Parfait for a quick and easy dessert! //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/milo-parfait.html
For more recipes visit THERMOTWINNING on Facebook, Instagram and //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls