- 1 litre skim milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sweetener
- 75 grams Corn Flour
Pleace all the ingredients into the bowl and cook 90 Degrees / Speed 4 / 8 minutes, with MC.
Pour the creme into 6 ramekins and refrigerate until serving (at least a couple of hours).
Accessories you need
I was looking for a Dukan-friendly recipe and I was quite surprise when in the Recipe Community there are no Dukan recipes!
I found this one in the French Thermomix website:
My French translation should be good…
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto