- 400 g plain full fat yoghurt
- 100 g white sugar
- 400 g frozen raspberries
- 6 x 50 g easter eggs
- 6 x 18 g easter eggs
- 1 package M&M speckled eggs
4h 20minPreparation 4h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pour the yoghurt into a large ziplock bag, seal and freeze for 4 hours. Weigh on your Thermomix.
2. Put the sugar in the bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10.
3. Break up the sheet of frozen yoghurt and place in the bowl.
4. Add the raspberries.
5. Blend for 1 minute speed 8. Repeat if not smooth while aiding the blending with the spatula through the hole in the lid.
6. Pop it the freezer.
7. Unwrap the Easter eggs and carefully cut in half along the seam with a hot knife. I did this by having a jug of boiling water next to me, wetting, drying on a paper towel and cutting often.
8. Place half a small egg cut face down on a plate and press the flat side of a hot knife on top melting the chocolate a little. Then melt the same part of a larger half egg and place together to form a bowl on stand.
9. Fill the top with the frozen yoghurt (75g) and decorate with 3 M&M Speckled Eggs each.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Accessories you need
It really is quite easy to cut the eggs. I used a sharp carving knife and reheated the knife three times for the large eggs and twice for the small ones.
I wore a diposable glove while handling the eggs to keep it clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah