- 400 g plain full fat yoghurt
- 100 g white sugar
- 400 g frozen raspberries
- 6 x 50 g easter eggs
- 6 x 18 g easter eggs
- 1 package M&M speckled eggs
4h 20minPreparation 4h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
1. Pour the yoghurt into a large ziplock bag, seal and freeze for 4 hours. Weigh on your Thermomix.
2. Put the sugar in the bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10.
3. Break up the sheet of frozen yoghurt and place in the bowl.
4. Add the raspberries.
5. Blend for 1 minute speed 8. Repeat if not smooth while aiding the blending with the spatula through the hole in the lid.
6. Pop it the freezer.
7. Unwrap the Easter eggs and carefully cut in half along the seam with a hot knife. I did this by having a jug of boiling water next to me, wetting, drying on a paper towel and cutting often.
8. Place half a small egg cut face down on a plate and press the flat side of a hot knife on top melting the chocolate a little. Then melt the same part of a larger half egg and place together to form a bowl on stand.
9. Fill the top with the frozen yoghurt (75g) and decorate with 3 M&M Speckled Eggs each.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Accessories you need
It really is quite easy to cut the eggs. I used a sharp carving knife and reheated the knife three times for the large eggs and twice for the small ones.
I wore a diposable glove while handling the eggs to keep it clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah