- 300 grams Dried Mixed Fruit
- 100 grams Tia Maria Liqueur (or Kahlua or Baileys Irish Cream)
- 1 heaped tsp mixed spice
- 395 grams Tin condensed Milk
- 600ml --- whipping cream
- 1 level tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams cooking chocolate (dark or milk)
- 80 grams coconut oil
- --- glace cherries, for decoration
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Put a mixing bowl on top of TM, set scales and measure in 300grams mixed fruit tare back scales and measure in 100grams of your choice of liqueur (I prefer Tia Maria) remove from TM and stir through 1 teaspoon of mixed spice.
Cover bowl and set aside for 2 hours or overnight for liqueur to absorb
After liqueur has absorbed place condensed milk and vanilla bean paste in TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds/speed 6
Remove from bowl and set aside
Without cleaning bowl insert butterfly, add cream and whip 20 to 30seconds speed 4 or slighly longer until soft peaks form
Remove butterfly and place condensed milk mixture back into bowl and blend 3 sec on speed 6
Remove mixture and gently fold through mixed fruit and liqueur mixture till well incorporated
Line up to 8 small pudding shaped dishes or 2 normal sized pudding dishes with glad wrap (makes it easier to remove once frozen)
Place mixture into dishes, cover and freeze
To make Ice Magic to decorate the top
Clean and dry bowl
Place chocolate into TM bowl tare scales and add 80 grams of coconut oil.
Cook 50 degrees speed 2 for 2 minutes or until combined and fully melted
Pour into a sterilised jar and store in your pantry not the fridge as it will harden. If mixture becomes solid place into microwave for a few seconds and shake or stir before pouring over your puddings to decorate
There will be enough mixture to keep in your pantry for future use (It's delicious on any icecream)
Decorate puddings with a Glace Cherry or Jaffa ball on top with a few sprigs of mint leaves (lolly or fresh form)
Suitable for TM31 & TM5
I used 70% cocoa chocolate but any chocolate will do
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie