- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block
- 250 g Chocolate Melts or Buttons
Allow the cream cheese to soften slightly
1. Mill the Oreo's speed 8 for 7-10 seconds
2. Add the cream cheese, mix speed 4-5 until combined approx 15-20 seconds
Set aside, rinse bowl
Add melting chocolate, crush speed 7 for 5 seconds, heat 3-5 mins/50°/speed 4 until melted.
While chocolate is melting roll mixture into balls. Once chocolate has melted roll/coat in chocolate and refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls