- 1 package Arnotts Nice Biscuits
- 80 grams melted butter
- 80 grams lemons, juiced
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 500 grams Phillidelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Cadbury Flake Chocolate, or any other topping of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Quick Cake Cooling Dessert
Add the whole packet of nice biscuits to the mixing bowl.
Place lid on with MC.
Crush biscuits 20 Seconds/ Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
Add in the 80g of Melted Butter,
Place lid on with MC,
Combine for 20 Seconds/ / Speed 4.
Scrape down sides of the bowl with the spatula and transfer into a baking dish.
Spread the mixture evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the dish and press down to compact the base.
Place the dish in the fridge to chill.
Clean and dry the mixing bowl.
Place the 500g Philidelphia Cream Cheese into the mixing bowl,
Place the lid and MC on.
Beat the Cream Cheese 30 Seconds/ / Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
Add the 400g of Condensed Milk.
Place the lid and MC on.
Combine for 30 Seconds/ / Speed 4.5.
- Scrape down the sides and repeat if nessasary.
Add 80g Lemon juice to the mixing bowl,
Place the lid and mc on,
Combine 30 Seconds/ / Speed 5.
Pour filling into Chilled base and spread evenly.
Top with crumbled chocolate or other desired topping
Refrigerate for 3 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie