- 5-6 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 600-650 grams Milk
- 500-550 grams Pumpkin purée
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 150-170 grams brown sugar
- 225 grams white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 900 grams plain flour
- 475-500 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
1h 55minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Make sure butter is slightly softened.
2. Cut butter into 2-3 cm cubes
3. Beat egg in a measuring cup. Add vinegar and enough water to create one cup.
4. Put butter and flour in mixing bowl and on speed 5 until crumbly (approx 1 minute and 30 seconds)
5. Reduce to speed 3 and slowly pour in egg,vinegar,water mixture through mixing bowl lid.
6. Stop once fully incorporated and turn out onto floured surface or thermomat
7. Form into 3 balls. Roll into three crusts to fit 3 pie dishes (deep is best). Use extra flour as needed.
1. Place eggs in mixing bowl lid and 10 seconds on speed 3
2. Add pumpkin puree, sugars, flour, spices and vanilla to mixing bowl. Mix speed 3 for 10 seconds
3. Reduce to speed 2-2.5 and slowly add evaporated milk and milk through mixing bowl lid. Continue mixing for 1 minute.
1. Pour pie filling mixture into 3 prepared pie tins.
2. Bake at 220 degrees celsius for 10 minutes
3. Reduce to 180 degrees celsius and bake for 1 hour or unti an inserted knife comes out clean.
This recipe makes 3 pies.
The best results are in deeper pie dishes.
Baking times vary based on how deep the dish is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins