- 2 packets of Tim Tam biscuits, 1 normal flavour & 1 red velvet flavour
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 100g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
Recipe is created for
Place chocolate ripple biscuits into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs on speed 9 or until all the biscuits are completely chopped up. Place this to one side.
Blend Tim Tams until smooth - 7 seconds at speed 5
Add cream cheese and process until just combined - 30 seconds at speed 3-4
Roll into teaspoon sized balls and coat in the reserved chocolate ripple crumbs.
** Can be served immediately or refrigerated until required
Fay's Tim Tam & Cream Cheese Balls
Thanks Fay for giving us your recipe to share
Any type of Tim Tams can be used!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns