THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g white chocolate melts
- 3 tablespoon Gelatine powder
- 60 g water, (Luke Warm)
- 3 egg yolks
- 300 g thicken cream
- 40 g white sugar, (Icing Sugar)
- 1-2 tablespoon Framboise, (French Raspberry Liqueur)
- 1 package Allen's Raspberry Lollies, (To Garnish)
Put water in small bowl and stir in gelatine until combined. Set aside.
Place the White Sugar into Thermomix Bowl, 2sec/speed 9. Set aside
Insert Butterfly into the Thermomix Bowl; Whip the Cream, Icing Sugar with Framboise (Liqueur) until soft peaks form.
Transfer Whipped Cream into ThermoServer and set aside in fridge.
Wash Thermomix Bowl and Dry Throughly.
Place Chocolate in Thermomix Bowl and Grate for 10 sec/speed 9.
Melt Chocolate for 4-5 min/50*C/speed 2.
Scrape down the sides, set dial to and continue Gentle Stirring until the Chocolate has cooled.
Add Gelatine and Eggs to the mixing bowl blend 15sec/speed 8.
Remove ThermoServer with Whipped Cream from the Fridge.
Add 1/3 of the whipped cream, and with dial set to combine for 15 - 20 sec/
Transfer mixture from Thermomix Bowl into a large mixing bowl.
Fold in by hand the remainder of the Whipped Cream with spatula.
Spoon into individual glasses or a large serving dish and refrigerate overnight (or minimum of 4 hours)
Garnish with Allen’s Raspberry Lollies.
French inspired White Choc Mousse with a Raspberry Twist
For a non-alcoholic version, substitute the Raspberry Liqueur for Fresh Pureed Raspberries.
This recipe in NOT suitable for children, due to the Alcohol content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- My favourite Hot Cross Buns
- Thick Yoghurt
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF