- 125 g plain sweet biscuits
- 60 g unsalted butter, chopped into pieces
- 170 g caster sugar
- 1 lime, peel only
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 300 g thickened cream
- 425 g Fresh Mango flesh or Canned sliced Mango
- passion fruit pulp, (Approx 3 passionfruits)
*Recipe requires Freezing overnight*
1. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm round springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper
2. Add biscuits and chop finely 10sec/Speed 7, repeat if necessary.
Add 60g of unsalted butter in pieces, mix 1min/37C/Speed 4 or until butter is melted and combined with biscuit mix.
Press biscuit mixture evenly over the base of prepared pan.
3. Place lime peel into bowl and zest, 5sec/Speed 10, scrape and repeat if necessary. And cream cheese and sugar, beat 1min/Speed 4. Add cream and beat 3min/Speed 4 or until mixture is thick. Spoon into prepared pan.
4. Place mango into TM bowl and process 10sec/Speed 6 or until smooth.
Gently fold the mango through the cream cheese mixture in the pan to create a marbled effect. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze over night or until firm
Remove cheesecake to a serving plate and stand at room temperature for 15min. Top with passionfruit pulp and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Thai Green Curry
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Variation Limes puff
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng