- 125 g plain sweet biscuits
- 60 g unsalted butter, chopped into pieces
- 170 g caster sugar
- 1 lime, peel only
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 300 g thickened cream
- 425 g Fresh Mango flesh or Canned sliced Mango
- passion fruit pulp, (Approx 3 passionfruits)
*Recipe requires Freezing overnight*
1. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm round springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper
2. Add biscuits and chop finely 10sec/Speed 7, repeat if necessary.
Add 60g of unsalted butter in pieces, mix 1min/37C/Speed 4 or until butter is melted and combined with biscuit mix.
Press biscuit mixture evenly over the base of prepared pan.
3. Place lime peel into bowl and zest, 5sec/Speed 10, scrape and repeat if necessary. And cream cheese and sugar, beat 1min/Speed 4. Add cream and beat 3min/Speed 4 or until mixture is thick. Spoon into prepared pan.
4. Place mango into TM bowl and process 10sec/Speed 6 or until smooth.
Gently fold the mango through the cream cheese mixture in the pan to create a marbled effect. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze over night or until firm
Remove cheesecake to a serving plate and stand at room temperature for 15min. Top with passionfruit pulp and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Thai Green Curry
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip